Friday, August 30, 2013

Recipe Holder



These are recipe holders I made for my daughter and
daughter-in-law quite a little while.  Just finally getting around to posting them.  They were so much fun to make and make great gifts when you need something quick.

Some of the products I used to make these were Stampin' Up products.  Wherever a S.U. product was used, I listed the product number.  The other items were just purchased at a local craft and/or paper store.

As for the actual recipe card, I made those with my computer.  I just matched the color as close as I could to the ink pad I was using.

Supplies used:
Perfectly Preserved Stamp Set #126692
Framelits Cannery Set #127822
Bakers Twine - Cherry Cobbler #123125
Bakers Twine - Early Espresso #123124
Rhinestone Jewels - Green
Rhinestones Jewels - Black
Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper #126895
Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
Brown "Torn Edge" Paper
Pumpkin Pie Ink Pad #126945
Old Olive Ink Pad #126951
Stitched Satin Ribbon - Midnight Muse #126847
Grosgrain Ribbon - Olive
Glue Dots #103683
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Mono Adhesive Dispenser Permanent
Big Shot Cutting Machine # 113439
Plantin SchoolBook Cricut Cartridge
Cricut Expressions Machine


POST-Divider NAME

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!