Monday, June 18, 2012

Creative Corner Hop #17


Wow, Monday's here again already.  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and awesome Father's Day celebration.  There were so many amazing projects linked up again last week!  So many talented crafters have joined the Creative Corner Community.  Holly and I appreciate each and every one of you!


The most popular link this week was: Make a Photo Frame from A Girl Living in a Boy's World.  Go check out this terrific project.

Now on to your projects this week!


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting me know about this! I am following you via RSS and linked up some easy cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me! I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for hosting & inviting me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invitation and for stopping by. So many interesting recipes, can`t wait to try them... I`m your newest follower :)


    All the best,

    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting! While I'm not a crafty person, I have gotten so many great gift ideas from this hop...many of them I can actually pull off!

    This week I shared a great dish for a hot summer day, shrimp w/ an avocado dressing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for inviting me to link up!

    Feel free to link up your fun giveaways on Family Friendly giveaways
    http://www.blessedbeyondadoubt.com/2012/06/17/family-friendly-giveaways-week-of-618-624/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tahnks for the invite to link up. I did and I love to check out everyone's blogs as I have time. I am now a new follower too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!