Monday, October 3, 2011

Holly Legare, Stampin' Up! Demonstrator--Guest post

Holly Legare, Stampin' Up! demonstrator is our guest blogger today. 

Sandy, Thanks so much for asking me to be a guest on your blog. I really needed this as I am working on starting my own blog soon. 


As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I'm getting ready for my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack on November 5th. I just finished the designs this week. No, I'm not forgetting Halloween and Thanksgiving. I just had to get a jump on Christmas. More details on my Stampin' Up! website:  hollys_hobbies.stampinup.net, or Holly's new blog: Holly's Stamping Addiction


Now that these are finished I can concentrate on Halloween - My favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I love handmade cards. Yours are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for stopping by Couponing & Reviewing in Texas..already a Twitter follower so now following via Facebook

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!