Friday, September 16, 2011

Witch Hat cookies


I first saw these cute cookies on Munchkin Munchies and I have tried them a couple of times.  The first time I did them exactly like Sue did over at MM, but they were much too plain for me.  I only made a few of them.  But I thought about them and how cute they were.  I really wanted to make some for my granddaughter.  I decided to try again.  The second time around, I completely covered the cookie with frosting.  They tasted better, not so plain and boring.  This is what I used--Witch Hat cookies:

Ingredients
1 pkg. Chocolate wafer cookies
1 bag Hershey kisses
1 cntr. Chocolate frosting

Directions
  1. Frost the wafer cookie with the frosting.  
  2. Place Hershey kiss in the middle of the cookie.  
  3. Cover the kiss with frosting.  
  4. Pipe ribbon around the base of the kiss with contrasting frosting.

4 comments:

  1. Those are too cute! I have to make those for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look delicious. Yummy!
    I am following you from the hop on GFC and Networked blogs. Hope you can follow back.
    Thanks,
    Marcia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love new Halloween ideas :)

    new follower from the hop would be great if you would follow back ?:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Im now following you via FB and Networked Blogs. Please follow me back at http://jessycaspage.blogspot.com/
    Thanks have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!