Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crocheted Flower Headband

These work up quick.  I used the crocheted flower from the baby hat I made and glued it to a store bought headband.  Although I did have a difficult time finding small headbands.  These were purchased at Sally Beauty, but they didn't have a big selection of color choices at the time.



These two flowers and headbands were supposed to be reversed--oops!  But that's what happens when you have a glue gun in your hand and you start gluing stuff while distracted!  Sorry, Amber...that black and red one is not very babyish.  Hope you can still use it.










I also made some of them into barrettes.  I wrapped ribbon around one side of the clip to help disguise it through the flower.  If you click the picture it will enlarge for you to see it better.

There are lots of cute crocheted flower patterns on the internet.  To find the one I have used, go to:  Crocheted Flower Pattern

3 comments:

  1. I love it!!! She has a few red and black outfits that it will go great with!!!! They turned out really really cute!!!! SO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so happy you like them, even though I messed them up color-wise! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they look fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to post your thoughts or comments here. And thanks so much for stopping by!